They. Are. HERE.
The perfect recipe that screams fall and all things cozy. Because nothing says October like a delicious, chocolatey, pumpkin, NO BAKE dessert. Am I right?
I love all things pumpkin, so October is my favourite month to bake in because it’s finally acceptable to bake pumpkin everything. These amazing pumpkin peanut butter cups are NO BAKE, gluten-free, vegan (depending on which chocolate you use! I like using Hershey’s or Enjoy Life, depending on what I have), and delicious! These might be one my favourite dessert recipes I’ve created in a while, which means you should make them too to see what I’m talking about :P.
If you make these do not forget to tag me on Instagram @riris_recipes so I can share your posts! <3
Copycat Reese’s PB Pumpkin Cups (Vegan, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free)
Servings: 12 Cups
Cook Time: No-Bake!
Chocolate base and topping:
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (or any chocolate of your choice)
- ~10 milk chocolate squares from a chocolate bar (can choose any chocolate of choice)
- 1 tsp coconut oil (melted)
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Filling:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl and melt in microwave for 25-30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted, no chunks remaining.
- Once melted, take a silicone muffin tray and use a teaspoon to drizzle melted chocolate in each mould. Try and use the back of the spoon to push chocolate onto the sides of the mould to ensure the whole base and sides are coated. Repeat for the rest of the moulds and place in the freezer.
- While base is freezing, make the filling by adding all ingredients into a food processor and combining until a ball of dough forms. Wait another 10 minutes to ensure chocolate base is frozen enough.
- Remove chocolate moulds from freezer and place on counter. Use a tbsp and roll out a small hamburger patty shape of the filling in your hands, place and gently press into each chocolate cup.
- Place back in freezer for 4-10 minutes to harden, then remove and cover each chocolate cup with more chocolate, making sure you cannot see the filling (because who doesn’t love a thick layer of chocolate?) Repeat for other 11 chocolate cups.
- Place in freezer for minimum 30 minutes, and enjoy!
Note: These cups can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer for up to 6 months!