Pumpkin peanut butter chocolate fudge is the only way to celebrate fall being in full effect! Personally, fall is my favourite season because it’s finally socially acceptable to eat pumpkin and not be judged for it. Don’t ever let anyone tell you there is a such thing as too much pumpkin. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.
This fudge is so easy to make; it’s refined sugar-free, vegan, and flourless! Did I mention it’s also no bake? What are you waiting for!? Get in your kitchen and whip up the easiest chocolate pumpkin peanut butter fudge of your dreams in less than 15 minutes!
Ingredients you’ll need to make this vegan pumpkin peanut butter fudge
- Chocolate chips. You can also use a chocolate bar and melt this with your coconut oil.
- Coconut Oil. This makes your chocolate stay shiny and smooth when you melt it! I always melt chocolate in the microwave because it goes quicker, and this keeps your chocolate shiny.
- Pumpkin Puree. This is what makes the chocolate mixture creamy and gives it a fudge-like consistency.
- Maple Syrup. To lightly sweeten your fudge.
- Peanut Butter. Optional but recommended. If you want some peanut butter pieces in your fudge, use crunchy peanut butter!
How to store your pumpkin chocolate fudge
Place your fudge in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. Placing it in the fridge may make it melt very quickly, and it will still stay soft in the freezer. Simply leave out for 5 minutes before enjoying if you want your fudge to be soft.
Want more delicious dessert recipes? Try making my vegan gluten-free chocolate zucchini loaf!
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me in your photo! I love seeing you recreate my recipes. Tag me at @riris_recipes on Instagram 🙂
**I am an amazon affiliate partner, and any purchase you make on this post makes me earn a commission. Thank you for your support!**