Single serve vegan peach crisp is the perfect dessert to end off the summer and use up any extra ripe peaches. This peach crisp for one is made with delicious peaches, butter, flour. brown sugar, oats, and walnuts. It’s such a cozy recipe to make to end the summer. This peach crisp does can also make enough for two if you double the ingredients, so you can either share it or save it for yourself to have another night!
Ingredients needed to make your single serve vegan peach crisp
- Peaches. The star of your this recipe.
- Lemon juice.
- Cinnamon. Because it adds a nice hint of flavour. It wouldn’t be dessert without some cinnamon!
- Cornstarch. This thickens the juice that the peaches create while it bakes and makes it so delicious.
- Vegan Butter.
- Flour. To blend together with your brown sugar, oats, and butter to make the crumble topping.
- Brown Sugar. For some extra sweetness.
- Oats. To add some texture and taste to the peach crisp.
- Walnuts. For an added crunch!
I love a single serve dessert because you don’t have to worry about having leftovers. It can satisfy a craving and makes just enough for you to enjoy in one serving (or two!) while helping you clean out the fridge! Do you have too many ripe peaches lying around? Then make this vegan peach crisp for one! This recipe is also extremely easy to make, takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and is perfectly paired with some vegan ice cream of your choice. This recipe is almost as easy to make as my no bake peanut butter energy balls! They require no baking time, can stay in the freezer for up to 3 months, and can be enjoyed at any time of day.
Can I substitute any ingredients for this peach crisp?
You can definitely use nectarines instead of peaches or even a mix of both! The fruits have a similar flavour and can be swapped. You could also use any other fruit you’d like, such as blueberries, raspberries, etc. The walnuts can also be swapped out for any other nut of your choice. Pecans would work well, as would cashews, slivered almonds, etc.
Tips on making the perfect peach crisp
- Grease your ramekin with softened butter. This will add a nice flavour to the peach crisp, and also ensure that nothing sticks to the dish.
- Mix your crumble in a separate bowl before pouring into ramekin. This will allow all the ingredients to mix together before you top it over your peaches. The flavour will be more incorporated and will be perfect to bite into once it’s cooked.
- Drizzle your peach crisp with melted butter before baking. This will allow the crumble to cook fully and ensure there will be no dry spots of flour or oats.
How to store your vegan peach crisp
You can keep your vegan peach crisp in the ramekin in the fridge for about 3-4 days. It is best to enjoy fresh, so I would not recommend keeping it in the fridge for very long.
Single Serve Vegan Peach Crisp
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp butter, softened (to grease your ramekin)
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 ½ tsp brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2-3 walnuts, crushed (optional)
- 3-4 tsp butter, melted (to drizzle over crumble before baking)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease one small ramekin (3-6 ounces) with melted butter and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add in sliced peaches, lemon juice, cinnamon, and cornstarch and mix together.
- Add in this peach filling to greased ramekin.
- In another small bowl, make the crumble by adding all ingredients together and mixing well. There should be soft chunks that hold together. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the peach filling.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Top with ice cream or enjoy as is!
*I am an amazon affiliate partner, and any purchase you make on this post makes me earn a commission. Thank you for your support!*